How can we help? RCC Librarians are available to chat during library open hours, when school is in session. You can also email us at email@example.com or call 541-956-7150 to be connected with a reference librarian.
Rogue Community College & Jackson County Library Services share a common catalog.
- Have an RCC student ID? You can get materials from Jackson County Library Services.
RCC's reserve materials & items like calculators and laptops are only for RCC students.
- Have a JCLS library card? You can get lots of materials from RCC.
How to get an RCC Library Card:
Click here for Rogue Community College home page (roguecc.edu).
Scroll down and click Library Services.
Click Get a Card (you may choose English or Español).
Fill out the fields, including the RCC Student ID# field >> Don't know your number?, enter seven zeros (0000000).
Go to an RCC Library: Riverside campus or Redwood campus to get your card.
- click here for the library locations and hours.
How to get a library card from Jackson County Library:
- Go to website, jcls.org, scroll down to "Get a Library Card," click and follow directions.
- To finish signup, bring proof of address to a Jackson County Library branch
* * *
Direct link: https://jcls.org/about/library-cards/